RCMtrimTMRCMtrimTM maintains critical equipment, its MEL symmetry maps, normal models, normal model references and application tables. RCMtrimTM builds component maintenance work order task blocks automatically maintaining PM task selection basis, appling pointers and creating files that load CMMS/EAMS PM table models.
ER-plusTMCORE's patent-pending RCMtrim/ER-plusTM process is shown in the diagram below.
CORE maintenance development services include:
- New plant design maintainability assessment
- Monitoring & rounds development
- Predictive maintenance (PdM) diagnostic development
- PM program baselining
- Living maintenance program processes
Equipment criticality, symmetry maps, normal models, references and application tables provide seamless plant reliability programs based upon high-level functional requirements. CORE customizes CORE's ER-plusTM into suitable customer maintenance solutions.ER-plusTM builds risk-based scheduled maintenance PM plans automatically. CORE's RCMtrimTM with ER-plusTM:
- Pre-loads typical applications
- Uses risk-informed processes
- Automates template construction
- Dramatically reduces PM analysis development time
- Pre-optimize templates
- Reduce analysis time & effort
- Drop PM development costs