To receive Part II of the RCT User Guide and Reference Manual, please Contact Us.
- Open architecture makes experts productive
- Provides standard, consensus-based processes
- Applies performance-based PM plans
- Standardizes PM templates
RCMtrimTM Analysts build craft worker plans to automate PM task selection, providing a robust work justification basis. RCMtrimTM avoids manual CMMS database re-entry loading. This provides
- Fast "upload file" creation
- Efficient data manipulation with auditable PM results
- Simple PM change maintenance
- Performance-based value
CORE develops high-value maintenance plans at low cost. Clients like our turnkey approach. They get
- Simple, pre-analyzed PM templates
- Final work order task integration
- Living component maintenance program
Networked user workstations maximize performance. Several PC workstations support most installations. Installation costs are modest. Database options include MS AccessTM, MS SQL ServerTM, My SQLTM, or OracleTM. Standard, portable database configurations install easily on a LAN.